Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Spencer Park Trip

         Friday 26th  February 2016
On Friday we went to Spencer park it was fun but first wen we got off the bus it was warm and then we had morning tea and then we

went off to play it was fun i got wet in the big sand pit and then we went to the beach first we built a big hole my group didn't win

and then we had to build a hero out of sand i made Mrs mrgunitty
in a bikini and her hair blowing thru the wind after that we went home was exhausted and happy


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.