Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Limricke Poem

We have been doing some Limerick Poems. I love Limerick Poems they are fun. Heres mine.
First you have to chose a sentence Example like there was a man from the west then you hafe to
find a word that rimes with west then you can chose a word that dosent rime with west Example like ganglion then you rime back with west. then your done.


Limerick Poem


There was a man from the west
And he always  wanted to have a fest.
he was a minion
he was one in a gazillion   
he loved to do a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.