Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Digi Awards

At school we have been doing Digi Awards we tried hard to do a blurb so heres our blurb

During term 2 we learnt about everyday heroes. And different types of heroes like everyday heroes and idols. We planned what we would do and then we made a storyboard because we picked ripple effect we had to learn the lines and then rehearse them. First We did a plan about who is an everyday hero and why and  what are there jobs and what they did. We planned out our actions and then we practiced our script. We worked completely collaboratively to try and encourage people to become everyday heroes.

Something I learnt is everyday heroes can be ordinary people that can do extraordinary things.
:)

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.